Monday, May 12, 2008

8 days

In 8 school days school will be out for the summer. I can't wait. I love my job, but I also love staying home with my kiddo and getting to do all the summer stuff I get to do with my beautiful wife. Some of my kids at school have been kinda crazy the last few weeks. They have Spring Fever in a BIG way. I have the feeling that this is going to be a long 8 days just for that reason.

I am really looking forward to this summer as we prepare for the arrival of our little Callie. I will be getting an extended summer vacation since she is due to arrive on August 7th and I am supposed to go back to work on August 12th. I am planning to go in for registration day and then not be back until September 15th. I don't have the leave approved yet, but that is what I am hoping to get. I will not get as much time as I did with Karisse, but it will have to do.

It seems like everyone we know is having a girl. Our friends Kristen and Teddy are having a girl and we just found out last week that Christy's sister and her husband are having a girl too. There is going to be a lot of estrogen in my life.

2 comments:

Christy said...

It's a good thing we have a LOT of bathrooms huh!? I LOVE YOU...

elizamae said...

Lots of loud estrogen at that! Maybe Callie and Eliza will be quiet and subdued, but I doubt it.