Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NEW CAMPER



We bought a new (to us) camper today. It is a 2001 Jayco Eagle. It has been owned by 2 people before us. Apparently the first owner used it 4 times and the second owner used it 2 times. So it has been used a total of 6 times in the 7 years since it was built. To those of you who don't know much about campers you may be thinking that it looks like the old one. The only big difference is that this one is 2 feet longer and has bunk beds in the back for the girls. The other one only had a queen bed and then you had to make the table and couch into the other beds. It is a very nice camper and we got it for a good price too.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so excited about the new camper that I've already scouted out the campgrounds at Myrtle Beach for next year. I wish that MB state park had a pool...we could stay there for CHEAP!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU jelly man.

Anonymous said...

Jelly Man? The camper rocks. Although I'll admit my first thought was 'Hey that looks like the old one." that's what she said...

Roberson said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you all! I can't wait to see it next week!!!

WE miss you guys a LOT. Tonight everyone kept asking Finn questions like, "whose your favorite aunt," and every time, no matter what the question was, Finley would say "Reese". So cute!
Hugs to all 4 of you!
Crystal