Monday, June 16, 2008

Who's Spoiled?

I am trying to decide if Karisse is spoiled or if I am spoiled. Karisse has a big inflatable kiddie pool that her Granny bought for her. (maybe $20) We have had it in the grass in the back yard. It is very hard to weedeat around an inflatable pool, so today we went to Lowe's and I spent almost $70. Then, I came home and built a little "deck" off of her play area for her pool. So, is Karisse spoiled or is it me?

3 comments:

Roberson said...

That sounds amazing. Will you take pictures and put them up so we can see it?

Roberson said...

Love it! too cool! Thanks for posting this! Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

Seeing how you just got yourself a new camper, I would say you both are pretty spoiled. Nothing wrong with that, though. The deck...good idea. I'm not sure I would have thought to do that.