how precious! congrats to you all!!! can't wait to see her and you all again....Tammy aka(Nana)
Oh my gosh! She's so perfect! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Callie is beautiful!! We are so happy for all of you! God is Good!!
that's a cute kid. I think she likes me already. Can't wait to introduce her to Eliza. It makes me so anxious for our day to get here. We love you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how precious! congrats to you all!!! can't wait to see her and you all again....Tammy aka(Nana)
Oh my gosh! She's so perfect! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Callie is beautiful!! We are so happy for all of you! God is Good!!
that's a cute kid. I think she likes me already. Can't wait to introduce her to Eliza. It makes me so anxious for our day to get here. We love you guys.
Post a Comment