We had an appointment with the OB today. It took a while to find the heartbeat, but they just were not looking in the right place. It sounded good and strong. The Dr. Said everything looks good. We were hoping to have an ultrasound so we could know if Pumpkin is a boy or a girl, but no such luck. After the appointment we went home and Karisse took a nap and Christy went to work. After Karisse woke up from her nap she and I went shoe shopping. We both needed new tennis shoes. Karisse has been growing like crazy and her clothes and shows are getting too small. It is really hard to find little girls' shoes that do not have cheesy characters on them that are not expensive. We finally found some pink Converse high tops at JCPenny. Karisse called them boots. I finally convinced her they were shoes and now she calls them high tops. I will add a picture of them later. After we bought them I would not let her wear them until we got home in case Mommy did not approve. We stopped at another store for me to try on some shoes and while I was trying on shoes she got the box out of the bag and had her other shoes off. I think maybe she likes them.


Last night was Small Group night so Karisse was very excited because her best friend Finley came over to share a baby sitter and play. If we ask Karisse who her best friend is she says Ninney. (That is how she says Finley.) It is so cute. Anytime we tell her she is going to get to see Finley she starts chanting her name. They love each other!
Last night was Small Group night so Karisse was very excited because her best friend Finley came over to share a baby sitter and play. If we ask Karisse who her best friend is she says Ninney. (That is how she says Finley.) It is so cute. Anytime we tell her she is going to get to see Finley she starts chanting her name. They love each other!


No comments:
Post a Comment