It is a lot of fence. 445 feet to be exact. I am sooooo glad I decided to hire it done and not do it ourselves. It looks great!
Monday, March 31, 2008
We have a fence
We finally have the privacy fence we have been wanting since we moved in to this house. They put it up pretty quick. However not quite as quick as they said they would. We are keeping the dog lot we already had. That way we keep the poop contained. Now the kids can run around in the back yard without fear of them getting around front into the road. Also, we can let the dogs out of the pen to run wild. We let them out tonight and they ran nonstop for a good 5 minutes. We told Karisse they were excited, so she just kept watching them and saying cited.
It is a lot of fence. 445 feet to be exact. I am sooooo glad I decided to hire it done and not do it ourselves. It looks great!



It is a lot of fence. 445 feet to be exact. I am sooooo glad I decided to hire it done and not do it ourselves. It looks great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
we love it! can't wait to see it in person :)
Post a Comment