Karisse thinks she is a cool chick! She loves to wear her sun glasses in the car. She says "bite-gases" (aka: bright - glasses). She is the cutest thing in her cool yellow shades.
so cute. What a good girl. Finley would probably keep these on for 2 seconds and then proceed to eat them. today finley picked up the phone and said "reese!"... I think she wanted to call Karisse.... but we're not letting her use the phone for personal calls until she's 8. They'll have to talk on Thursday night!
2 comments:
so cute. What a good girl. Finley would probably keep these on for 2 seconds and then proceed to eat them.
today finley picked up the phone and said "reese!"... I think she wanted to call Karisse.... but we're not letting her use the phone for personal calls until she's 8. They'll have to talk on Thursday night!
What a cutie. We sure do make some pretty kids!! 15 more days...
I love you sexy man!!!
Post a Comment